Bodywork for Women
Providing Treatment for Women Through all the Phases of Their Lives
This treatment provides a more holistic approach to the needs of women integrating reproductive health, pregnancy, postpartum, gynecological and breast health needs.
While Bodywork for Women is not intended to replace appropriate medical care, used as a form of adjunctive health care some of the possible benefits are:
- decrease pre-menstrual stress, swelling, and cramping
- decrease pain and tension in the pelvic/low back
- Increase healing from gynecological issues such as endometriosis and fibroids
- Diminish scar tissue after C-sections or gynecological surgeries
- Ease the stress and strains of pregnancy
- Facilitate healing in the postpartum period
- Provide focused therapy during the childbearing years
- Incorporate breast health in the treatment
- Ease the transition of menopause
Bodywork for women teaches women to listen to and live in their own bodies through the life changes unique to their sex.